- The most important thing to do is work hard to become the best player you can possibly be so that you can perform to your full capabilities.
- Try your best to post all your achievements on Press Sports including weightlifting.
- College Coaches want to fill their programs with athletes who are hard workers. Make posts that prove you are a hard worker!
- Make a list of 20 schools that you are interested in from all levels and email the link of your Press Sports Profile to those coaches expressing your interest.
- Start with smaller schools and work your way up.
Growing your Fan Base
- Make high quality posts that will get hyped by others and make it into the hypezone.
- Put the link to your profile on the Instagram and Twitter bios.
- Fan Up everyone that you know on the app. Most people will fan you back.
- Get your teammates on the app. They will fan you up and hype your posts.
- Comment on and hype up other athletes posts.
- Make an Instagram Story to follow you on Press Sports and mention the link to your profile is in your bio.