Rights in Content on Press
1. Press Sports contains graphics, text, video, audio, software, code and advertisements supplied by Press Sports or our licensors, which we call “Press Content.” Press content is protected by intellectual property laws including copyright and proprietary rights of the United States and foreign countries.
2. Press Sports does not claim ownership of any content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant Press Sports App a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, sub
licensable, worldwide license to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform or publicly display the content that you post on or through our Service.
3. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Press may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner and frequency of such advertising is subject to change without specific notice to you.
4. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
5. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions in your jurisdiction.
6. Press Sports Contains links, displayed in a web view to third-party mobile websites posted by users. Press Sports is not responsible for the content or actions of any third-party websites or services associated with posted links. View the terms and privacy policies of those other websites to understand your rights.
7. Press Sports performs technical functions necessary to offer the Press Services, including but not limited to reformatting and/or transcoding content to allow its use throughout Press Sports.
8. The site and Press Sports platform will be normally be available, however, Press Sports Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs from time to time and it is beyond the control of Press Sports App.
9. Deleted content may be stored by Press Sports in order to comply with legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order.
10. Press Sports App reserves the right to delete content on our platform for any reason beyond not complying with these terms and conditions.